RICHELIEU GLASS COMPANY IS CALIFORNIA’S LEADING COMMERCIAL GLAZING CONTRACTOR.
Our mission is to provide the highest levels of craftsmanship, professionalism and industry expertise. We live by a culture of integrity, family values and employee satisfaction. As a team, we are committed to the success of Richelieu Glass Company.
* Standard storefront: New and existing buildings, install and remodel work, we do tilt up buildings to 3 stories, multi-building units (7 buildings on one site the largest).
* Storefront door replacements, adjustments and repairs, replacing of damaged glass in storefront applications, we have capacity for film, water proofing and sealing of framing systems at the exteriors and interiors.
* Interior work, complete glazing T.I. work including the standard ¼” glass application, thicker glass to 1” in channels for full height applications, full height glass door applications, no restrictions on hardware types or method of install, we will service, adjust and replace defective or worn out hardware on existing glass wall systems and doors radius glass walls, curved glass systems, back painted glass, glass for tabletops, reception desks, stand offs or flat applications.
* Our mirror work is extensive, from the single mirror over a lavatory to entire dance studio and sports facilities, yoga spas, etc.
* We service Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles counties. Will travel to outer areas depending on scope and need of client. We have done work on gas co. buildings in central CA.
* Our typical clients are general contractors but we do have a wide mix of property management companies that we perform T.I. and service work for.
INTEGRITY: We are committed to treating every client and every employee with the respect, honesty and fairness. We will be trustworthy in every relationship.
RELIABILITY: We believe that doing what we agree to do on time and within budgets is an indication of our commitment to our clients and to our employees. Clients and employees can depend on RGC both to do the right thing and to do things right.
QUALITY: It is not enough to get the job done; it must be done with the highest levels of excellence possible. We will use the highest quality materials and complete each job using the best craftsmanship available.
PROFESSIONALISM: We hold every team member to the highest professional standards and we are committed to providing ongoing opportunities for training, education and professional growth to ensure these standards are met.
PROFITABILITY: We will price our products and services in a manner that ensures our customer gets the best possible value while providing sufficient return on our work to secure the future viability of the company.
President - 714.400.0141, Ext. 203
Bookkeeper - 714.400.0141, Ext 201
Superintendent - 714.400.0141, Ext 210
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Copyright © 2020 RGC GLASS - All Rights Reserved.